In 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) yielded over $3 billion in penalties for companies not in compliance with regulations. More audits are expected in 2021, making it more crucial than ever for companies to ensure regulations are satisfied to avoid major penalties.
The Capital Group provides compliance services to help companies avoid audit-related financial damages. Our team can handle all DOL audit requests, including the top three most common ones, including those related to:
- Plan documents, like Summary Plan Description (SPD) and Carrier Certificates
- Annual 5500 Forms
- Annual Notices
Don’t wait to be audited by the IRS or DOL: Have The Capital Group conduct an audit ahead of time to reduce your chances of suffering major penalties.
Comprehensive & Reliable Compliance Services
An IRS or DOL audit can have serious consequences for your business but we can help.
Combat the likelihood of incurring unnecessary penalties by securing one of The Capital Group’s comprehensive compliance services, including:
- Affordable Care Act, Health & Welfare Compliance Audits: Identify gaps in employee benefits programs, and get assistance with closing identified exposures to potential fines from the DOL and/or the IRS.
- Document & Notice Preparation & Review: Create Wrap Summary Plan Description and Premium Only Plan documents and receive guidance for the required Plan Document disclosures to your workforce.
- Create Federal Notices: The Capital Group can assist with notices like, but not limited to, Patient Protection, the Women’s Health & Cancer Rights Act, the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act, and HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights.
- Prepare Health & Welfare Plan Form 5500: Our team will request Schedule A from carriers, prepare Form 5500, and your Summary Annual Report (SAR).
- Medicare D Assistance: Create Medicare D notices and get assistance with Medicare D Attestation due 60 days after plan renewal.
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA): Create privacy and security policies templates, privacy notices, sample business associate agreements, and annual staff trainings.
- Regulatory Alerts & Compliance Support: Get regular updates on law changes, updates, and enactments, along with a monthly compliance newsletter and access to live support.
The Capital Group has the services you need to maintain compliance and avoid financial damage from DOL and/or IRS audits. Contact the team today to get started with your compliance services!
Are You Ready To Get Started?
If you're ready to develop business and financial plans that crystallize your goals and develop your future, we would be pleased to provide you with a proposal and quote for our services.
Request A Quote
Liability Coverage for Technology Industry
GovTech TM is the Only Insurance Company Specializing in Insuring Government Contractors. GovTechTM offers comprehensive policies made with our policyholders in mind.
Services We Offer
We offer dynamic solutions that help businesses worry less and grow more.
We strive to understand your business and tailor the best risk-management solution to protect your company, your assets, & your employees.Explore now
We provide the resources to manage your capital in the most efficient manner, while striving to maximize your most lucrative financial goals.Explore now
We customize benefits packages to fit your needs, and act as an effective incentive to attract and maintain the best talent for your company.Explore now
We diligently tailor your retirement plans to insure a more secure future for you, your employees, and your executives alike.Explore now
Our HR management technology provides your company with the efficiency & ease of use to effectively manage your employee benefits.Explore now
Get in Touch
We are here to assist you with all your risk management, investment, employee benefit, and HR technology needs.